If you have registered on the website, but you have not received a ticket.
- Tickets for the Conference must be purchased in your personal account, after that the ticket will be sent to your email address. You can also download the ticket in PDF format immediately after payment.
Who can attend the Conference?
- Persons over the age of 18 can attend the Conference.
How can I buy a ticket?
- To buy a ticket you should log in to your personal account and select the desired type. If you have a promo code, enter it in the special field. You can pay for participation using a Bank card or Usdt.
Are there any discounts?
- Yes, you can find promo codes for discounts from partners and in MAC newsletters Please note that discounts apply only to GOLD & VIP tickets
Does the promo code apply to ticket upgrades?
- No, the promo code is valid only when you buy a ticket for the full price
Can I pay for participation by wire transfer?
- Yes, please write a request via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your legal entity. Wire payment is possible in rubles at the exchange rate of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation on the date of the request. Additional documents can be provided by the request. Please note that discounts and promo codes are not valid for wire transfer.
How to get an ID for each user when buying multiple tickets?
- After paying for several tickets, you can transfer it in your Personal account in the "Manage Tickets" tab. Each participant must be registered on the conference website to receive a unique ID and QR code
How to get a badge at the Conference?
- You have to show a letter or a PDF file with the ticket at the registration desk. The ID number or QR code must be visible - If you have any questions, please be prepared to show the email address with which you have used to buy the ticket.
What is the difference between Gold and VIP tickets?
- Gold ticket holders can visit only the conference and exhibition space. - VIP ticket holders have access to the Grand after-party, which will take place after the conference
What is the difference between VIP and Diamond Pass?
- Diamond ticket holders have priority entry to the conference and a separate lounge area with free bar and food. At the afterparty Diamond visitors will have a dedicated area, premium drinks and priority service. Transfer to the club is carried out by comfortable cars
For whom is the Company package?
- Company pack is for representatives of companies or agencies who are looking for partners to promote their products or services. Access of companies to the conference is possible only with passes for Company.
What should I do if I can't attend the conference?
- You can issue a refund according to the ticket Refund Policy - You can also transfer the ticket to another user. You need to send the request by email email@example.com and attach payment confirmation with your email or QR code.
Will there be a transfer to the Afterparty?
- Transfer for Vip, Company, Sponsor ticket holders we hold by buses after the end of the conference. - For holders of Diamond tickets transfer to the club is carried out by comfortable cars
Which tickets include access to video reports?
- All ticket types allow you to access video recordings of reports. Video presentations are usually available no earlier than 2 weeks after the Conference
If I want to become a sponsor of the Conference, where should I send the request?
- You can send sponsorship request via email firstname.lastname@example.org - When creating a request, please specify the name of the company and write a brief description of the activity.
MAC affiliate conferences is a global affiliate marketing brand for marketing professionals that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events that fuel their passions and enrich their lives.